Saturday, January 31, 2009

How cute are these kids? Giving out FREE hugs, just because!
The view from the sea!
It was beautiful! Winery tour of the Nelson Region
Notice the necklace?!? Well, I fell in love with it 2.5 months ago. I decided to be rational and not buy it, as I had more important things to spend my money on. However, I have thought about it ever since. When I found myself in Nelson again, and it was still there, I just had to buy it. It was totally meant to be! and it screams Jerilyn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes Jer the beads are just you...great picture of you at the winery. We still miss you so much. We cant wait for February to get over. It actually got up to 39 degrees today but the wind was like 40 miles an hour. Yay Minnesota why did grampa Ole have to immigrate here. Love ya..Continue to have fun but be ----. you can fill in the blank...