Monday, January 26, 2009

2 times in a row....

Yes, I am the girl who eats at the same restaurant 2 nights in a row and orders the same thing! I had dinner last night at this really nice restaurant on the beach in Paihia and had Seared Yellow Fin Tuna. It was so good, that I went back again tonight. Yum! I was a little embarrassed going back again and having the exact same meal; but it seriously was that good! Yeah!
On another note...I met some cool people that have a car, and they invited me up the coast with them. It was so cool. We went to the Kerikeri peninsula for a few days. It was AMAZING! I finally concurred my fear of driving on the left side of the rode. It really isn't so hard, 'cuz the car is opposite! The only problem...I kept putting on the windsheild wipers instead of the blinker! I think I am going to rent a car in the near future. It is so great to drive! You don't know what you are missing, until you don't drive for awhile. It feels so good!!
I went on a day sailing trip today. Very relaxing. I wasn't into meeting people for some reason. . . And actually said nothing for 10 hours straight. For those of you who know me and my ADD, that is impressive! It was a great day of Jerilyn time! Beautiful day on the water!
I am headed back to Auckland in the AM, then flying back to Abel Tasman National Park. Hoping for sunshine this time around. (I was there in early November, and it rained the whole time.) I am gonna give it another go!
Hope you all are well. I will see you all very soon. I am 75% done with my trip and will be home soon. Hopefully you are hangin' in there! :)

No comments: