Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Only 3 weeks left...


Hello hello. I have some bad news...I dropped my camera in the sea! Aaaahhh. The good news, I didn't lose my pictures, and it was time to buy a new one anyway. (I got some sand in the lens and it was really acting up when I turned it on.) So I am on the hunt for a new picture catcher. yipee for that!
I have spent the last week in Kaiteriteri near the Abel Tasman National Park. I went on a full day kayak trip and did some awesome walks through the park. Beautiful views. It was great. I am headed back to Auckland tomorrow. I have a car rented for 5 days. It will be good to be out on the open road!
I then head to Australia for 2 weeks. I am going to visit 2 friends that I met earlier on my trip. (Karen and Jordan.) I cant wait to see them. They are a hoot!!
I am flying home Feb 24th, to get some stuff sorted before I jump back into work. My car needs to get its first check up down in the cities. Until then...Have fun!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

1. I LOVE that necklace! I'm glad you decided to make the purchase.

2. Holy crap only 3 weeks left??? NO WAY! Time flew by like no body's business!

3. Just warning you: it's COLD here! Well, it's supposed to be 30 later this week-- but there's a ton of snow.

4. Not sure why I'm numbering these things... I think I've been reading too many of those "25 Random Things" notes on Facebook.

Anyway, hope you're still having a blast and I can't wait to hear all about it in person.

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to have you back in the states. Dont get a speeding ticket with the car. I got one tonight on my way through Hawley ($125) bummer. Everyone at work loves your pics.