Monday, February 23, 2009

Back To Reality!




















Here is a picture from Fraser Island. Off the coast of Hervey Bay in Australia. Have you ever seen such a small lake, with that large of beach?? Lake Waby is basically a sand dune that has collected water over the years. We had a blast rolling done the dune and splashing in.

Fraser Island was a good laugh. I met up with Karen and Jordan. We rented a beast of a 4x4 and toured around the all sand island for 3 days. Can you imagine?! No paved roads, just sand. A bit like driving through really soft snow. We only got stuck twice!

So much fun to seem them again, but so sad to say goodbye! Hopefully I will see them again. They are amazing!


I am headed home in the AM. Sad, excited, nervous, happy, apprehensive...so many feelings all at once! I hope you enjoyed "travelling" with me! I sure enjoyed sharing everything with you. I don't plan on blogging once I am home. So, until the next big adventure...Stand by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am anxiously awaiting your arrival my precious daughter. See you back in Minnesota. Love you and fly safely.